Monday, May 11, 2009

Preparations

Alrighty....

So my current location is Sunnyvale, California, where I am preparing for our trip, working out lease stuff so that we have a place to live in September but most of all decompressing from the end of the school year.

Conor and I leave for Ghana in just 9 days!! Before then we have to pack, complete my driver's license, run around to airports, see as many friends and family as possible, send out many emails and notes and generally complete the "chicken with the head cut off" metaphor.

Something special about today? Oh! I took my first dose of malaria medication today....we'll see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. so exciting :)
    thinking of you...can't wait to hear about all of your fabulous adventures.
    I am very proud of you for giving your summer for such a good cause. Africa is lucky to be getting two gems like you and Connor.
    xo
    Kate S

    ReplyDelete